Return to home page
S t o p W o r l d G o v e r n m e n t
"... them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie..."
The New Testament in the Bible
King James Version
What we need for just and stable societies around the world...
By Andrew Mackinnon
Last updated: 9th January, 2016
- We must establish direct democracy in each country whereby the citizenry vote voluntarily on every single issue that our elected ‘representatives’ currently decide upon. This voting would take place via the internet or via telephone. Direct democracy ensures that the majority will of the citizenry is reflected in all of the decisions made that affect the citizenry.
Under our current system of ‘representative’ democracy in many countries around the world, we elect a small number of people to decide upon the issues that affect us as citizens. In Australia, we have one federal representative for about every 160,000 citizens - 150 representatives in total. In the United States of America, there are about 430 representatives making up the United States House of Representatives in the United States Congress. Each representative ‘represents’ about 740,000 United States citizens.
What we experience in countries all around the world that operate under this system of ‘representative’ democracy is that it’s not representative at all. Our elected representatives routinely vote against the majority will of the citizenry so that very few decisions are made by our elected representatives which actually reflect the majority will of the citizenry. This system of ‘representative’ democracy is the perfect system for subverting the majority will of the citizenry, because only a small number of elected representatives need to be persuaded by lobby groups (such as the banking industry) to vote in a certain manner on any given issue.
In contrast, direct democracy ensures that the majority will of the citizenry is always reflected in the decisions made because all citizens who wish to participate can vote voluntarily via the internet or via telephone on all of the decisions made. Under direct democracy, it is absolutely impossible to subvert the majority will of the citizenry.
- We must abolish the privately-owned and privately-controlled, Rothschilds-led central banks that are sucking the life out of countries all around the world.
- We must establish publicly-owned and government-controlled banks in countries all around the world under the sound model of full-reserve banking, instead of the current fraudulent model of fractional-reserve banking which is utilized in most countries today. These publicly-owned and government-controlled banks in countries all around the world would be subject to oversight by the citizenry via direct democracy to ensure that the governments pursue the best interests of the citizenry in their administration of these banks.
These publicly-owned and government-controlled banks in countries all around the world would create money out of nothing just like our current privately-owned banks do, but they would spend it into circulation, such as by paying the salaries of public servants, or they would loan it into circulation, for such purposes as mortgages for citizens so that they can purchase or build home to live in or for business loans. Where these publicly-owned and government-controlled banks would differ from our current privately-owned banks is that they wouldn’t charge interest on this money loaned to the citizenry because it was created out of nothing. The purpose of money should be to benefit the citizenry as a medium of exchange and promote social good rather than profit the banks. In the absence of interest charged on loans, the costs of running these banks can be funded with account fees charged to all account holders.
The governments of countries that establish these publicly-owned and government-controlled banks would be indebted to no-one because they can create whatever money they need out of nothing instead of borrowing it by issuing bonds. Inflation would be controlled directly by controlling the size of the money supply. To reduce inflation, the government would destroy money in its account, such as money collected in taxes, in order to take money out of circulation and reduce the size of the money supply. Conversely, if the government decides that there isn’t enough money in circulation and that prices are deflating as a result, the government can create more money and spend it into circulation.
- Money has to be created out of nothing at some point. The only entities that should have the authority to create money are elected governments who will create money on behalf of the people of the countries they govern. Each country should issue its own currency and control the size of its own money supply through the creation and destruction of its currency.
- We need to abolish the private ownership and private control of the following essential services in each country and bring them under federal government ownership and federal government control in each country in order to promote the social good of the citizenry:
- water supply infrastructure
- electricity generation infrastructure
- telecommunications infrastructure
- We need to rebuild our manufacturing sector so that we can supply the majority of our material needs and be self-reliant rather than importing a large proportion of manufactured goods from overseas, such as from China.
- We need to severely limit immigration, especially while we get all of these problems under control. Population growth through immigration leads to over-crowding, higher unemployment, lower wages and higher house prices. We need to encourage people to stay in their country of origin if possible and work to fix their country of origin rather than simply seek to immigrate to a seemingly more attractive country. Bloom where you are planted, unless it’s impossible for you to do so.
- We need to encourage people everywhere to reduce their populations through reduced birth rates and natural attrition now that the world’s population has ballooned to 7.4 billion (7,400,000,000) people. We need to especially encourage people in India and China to reduce their populations. If India and China had the same population densities as the United States of America, they would have 1.1 billion and 1.0 billion fewer people respectively. India and China’s combined explosive overpopulation of 2.1 billion people is the primary reason why the world is overpopulated today.
The kind of unrestrained world population growth that we’ve witnessed in recent decades devalues human life because parents are bringing children into the world without the means to care for them as they deserve to be cared for. With the world in its current state of turmoil, millions of people are being born into misery so that it would be better if they hadn’t been born at all. This is futility.
- We need to prohibit foreign citizens and foreign entities from owning land or real estate in the countries we live in so that only citizens of the countries we live in and domestic entities can own land in these countries.
Obviously you may not agree with all of my recommendations. What do you want to see happen to improve the society you live in? Everybody’s contribution is important and the more people who contribute, the easier it is to come up with the best solutions.
Return to home page